Senior Sales Operations Manager
About the job
We are seeking a Sales Operations Manager to leadcomplex projects with business impacts mainly for the sales organization but also the rest of the Revenue team Partnerships, Marketing, and Solution Engineering under the supervision of RevOps,
You will collaborate closely with every sales team leader at Alma, and report to the Head of Revenue Operations. The Revenue Operations team’s goal is to define and execute the most important tools and strategies to grow Alma's revenue, to eliminate silos between departments while prioritizing efficiency and accountability among teams so that they excel in their core business.
About the mission
As the Sales Operations Manager, you will be the main point of contact between the sales leader and the rest of the revenue team. You will require strong leadership skills, being an organizational wizard, and having a ‘doer’ mindset. That is why your main mission will be to :
Improve the efficiency and focus of our sales organization
- Design solutions (process or tools) that support our sales operations and our sales reps in their day-to-day job and help them max out their impact. Lead the implementation of these solutions. Foster focus at every step of our funnels (for instance leads assignment and scoring).
- Collaborate with other departments (within and outside of the sales organization) to ensure that sales insights and needs are well taken into account.
Own the Sales stack
- Act as the Salesforce/ Salesloft/ Aircall/ Modjo expert providing guidance and support on best practices.
- Be the CRM product owner within the sales team ensuring a top-notch collaboration with CRM team.
- Manage dashboards and revenue forecasts so Revenue teams and leadership can easily understand business health and meet goals.
- Infuse data excellence by driving a data culture inside the sales teams, leveraging data to build unfair advantages.
- Improve performance monitoring and understanding of sales growth dynamics
Being Sales Operations Manager at Alma requires a wide skill set and a high level of energy :
- 5+ years of experience in Operations at a tech scale-up.
- Experience with Salesforce and sales engagement tools like Salesloft and/or LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Strong analytical skills to help you make data-driven recommendations and decisions.
- You are eager to learn and improve on making current processes more efficient.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, highly organized, and pay close attention to detail.
- Comfortable with agile methodologies (User Story definition /Backlog grooming /Sprint planning …).
- You are a strong team player, always looking for ways to contribute but also managing well independently
- Experience with Looker is a plus.
- Fluent in both French and English (as it's our business language).
- Interpersonal skills: you know how to navigate in an organization and federate stakeholders to move your projects forward.
- Project management: you know how to structure your work and are not afraid to handle multiple topics at the same time.
- Impact-driven: you optimize your time at work and know how to prioritize your tasks and focus on what matters most.
- Doer mindset: you are not afraid of taking responsibility and getting your hands dirty.
- Problem-solving: you know how to breakdown challenges into smaller issues and make your way by proactively suggesting workarounds.
- Demanding and reliable: you do not compromise on the quality of your work, and you make it a point of honor to keep your commitments.
- Tech-savvy: you are at ease with the tech industry or at least eager to discover this brilliant world !