Downstream Processing Technician (M/F)
- Carry out protein purification tests on all scales.
- Perform analyses according to project requirements.
- Participate in the maintenance of production equipment.
- Complete monitoring documents and reports activities in the laboratory notebook.
- Participate in equipment qualification, validation or revalidation.
- Participate in the management of the laboratory ( monitoring and maintenance of equipment, listing orders etc) .
- Use laboratory equipment for in-process analyses (pH meter, conductivity meter, etc.).
- Respect the application and monitoring of procedures.
- You are passionate about Bon Vivant’s mission.
- You have +2 years of experience in purification and downstream processing.
- You have knowledge of unit purification operations, as well as routine equipment. (chromatography, TFF, NFF, high-pressure homogenization, etc.).
- You are curious , rigorous and like to work with people.
- Technical english both written and spoken.
- A competitive salary and participation in Bon Vivant’s ESOP (Employee Stock Option Plan)
- A caring company culture with a dual mission i) to build the future of the dairy industry ii) to attract and develop exceptional people