Protein Biochemistry Scientist (M/F)
Bon Vivant is a venture-backeds, fast growing company and following our seed round we are looking for a Protein Biochemistry Scientist to support the bioprocess, analytical and food science department.
The position is based in Lyon, France.
What you will be doing :
▪ Work in the R&D projects in early and late stages
▪ Interpret and challenge data,
▪ Evolve and innovate the food protein ingredients properties and attributes
▪ Analyze and document test results
▪ Draw conclusions and repot these within and across departments in high quality presentations
▪ Accelerate and grow our portfolio products
About you :
▪ Passionate about Bon Vivant’s mission
▪ Master in Biochemistry or related fields
▪ Experience with in-silico protein tools and handling/parsing data will be mandatory.
▪ Strong skills in protein design, characterization and optimization
▪ Must be familiar with literature reviewing and monitoring patent landscape and scientific literature
relevant to our products
▪ Rigorous and organized attitude to work with excellent reporting skills
▪ Fluent in French and English both written and spoken
What we offer :
▪ A competitive salary and participation in Bon Vivant’s ESOP (Employee Stock Option Plan)
▪ A caring company culture with a dual mission i) to create the future of the dairy industry ii) to attract and develop exceptional people
▪ Within 12 months you will contributes to the research and development operations in the European’s first pilot-scale facility for lab-grown dairy food
In concert with our culture, Bon Vivant includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, we celebrate cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, Bon Vivant is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment.