What will you be doing?
- Work with the Product and Engineering teams to understand the overall problems and define solutions
- Define your priorities and milestones with the teams; commit to make it happen; keep things simple
- Automate provisioning, configuration, and management of infrastructure
- Maintain CI/CD pipelines for efficient and automated software delivery, code builds, testing, and deployments. (we have a GitOps stack for Kubernetes)
- Improve the observability of our infrastructure and make it accessible to engineers
- Maintain documentation for configurations, processes, and procedures to ensure knowledge sharing and consistency.
- Monitor, alert, and keep optimizing the cost of our infrastructure, regularly reassessing the usage
- Maintain our SOC2 posture and security (AWS, GCP, Github, 1password, etc.)
What experience are we looking for?
- 5+ years in a similar DevOps/SRE role, with cloud providers experience (AWS, GCP)
- Proficiency in IaC deployments, with a solid understanding of Terraform, Kubernetes and containers
- You will be the only DevOps Engineer so a proven autonomy is critical
- A startup mindset: nothing is perfect, you embrace technical and organizational challenges
- Our stack includes: AWS, GCP, Azure, Github Actions, Kubernetes, Vercel, Terraform, Terragrunt, Prometheus, Grafana, Loki, Sentry, Teleport, Harbor, 1password
- Someone keeping things simple and boring. We are not here to celebrate beautiful complexity.
Nice to have:
- Apache Kafka experience / Real-time data streaming
- Deploy on AWS Marketplace (CloudFormation)
Perks & Benefits
- Hybrid Dog-friendly Office (2-3 days a week in the office, the rest is remote) 🐕
- 25 days PTO + public holidays
- Pension contribution
- Top-tier private health insurance package
- Technical equipment stipend
- Employee referral scheme
- Company-wide offsite once a year