Product Growth Associate, Developer Tools
What will you be doing?
- Collaborate with our product team to gain a deep understanding of product features and benefits within the Kafka ecosystem.
- Engage in continuous learning about our technology stack and the specific applications of Kafka in our products.
- Analyze user feedback and behavior to tailor growth strategies that meet our customers’ needs.
- Create and distribute compelling written content, such as blog posts and articles, to articulate the value of our products.
- Increase product adoption and user retention.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of growth initiatives and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Foster partnerships with influencers and thought leaders within the tech and Kafka communities.
- Participate in product development meetings to suggest features or changes to improve user acquisition and engagement.
- Work alongside the sales and marketing teams to align growth efforts with overall business objectives.
What experience are we looking for?
- A startup mindset: nothing is perfect, you embrace technical and organizational challenges
- Data savvy: connecting systems and our CRM to maximize engagement potential
- Technical experience — being an engineer who wants to dive into the Product/Growth domain is a huge plus
Perks & Benefits
- Hybrid Dog-friendly Office (2-3 days a week in the office, the rest is remote) 🐕
- 25 days PTO + public holidays
- Pension contribution
- Top-tier private health insurance package
- Technical equipment stipend
- Employee referral scheme
- Company-wide offsite once a year