Senior Sales Enablement Manager, Japan
You will plan, organize, and deliver Sales Performance programs to achieve defined requirements and meet the goals of the business. You will report to the Regional VP, Sales GTM, APJ and will work closely with the Sales Leadership in Japan and Korea.
Who you are:
- You are an inquisitive, critical thinker who is always looking for how things can work better and how to help the sales teams improve productivity
- You are a proactive problem solver - you see challenges as opportunities and are energized by coming up with multiple solutions that get us closer to our ultimate goal
- You have experience of and skills in Value-centric sales methodologies
- You are an excellent communicator and team mate. People trust and engage with you because of your ability to communicate a clear vision.
- You have sound technical knowledge, and understanding of Data Management and related technologies
- You are a collaborator and willing partner with other departments to break down silos and create enterprise change and value
- You know when to go deep with different teams to gain context and provide appropriate support to meet strategic goals
- You are a natural project manager - You manage all the moving pieces and keep them progressing at the appropriate pace
- 5+ years experience as an individual contributor, selling SaaS solutions, with leadership experience highly regarded
- Native Japanese speaker, excellent written and verbal English language required and Korean language proficiency highly regarded
- Work with leaders in Japan to ensure regional training and enablement needs are met
- Look for ways to improve processes and assignments
- Coordinate training and meetings with different teams (e.g. sales leaders, product marketing, sales operations) to meet overall goals
- Work individually with Account Executives to help them be productive
- Gather requirements, creating plans and schedules, managing resources, and facilitating project execution and deployment
- Monitor deliverables such as AE performance reporting and training content to meet high standards
- Advise on new practices and technologies to set direction on processes and functionality that are predictive and ensure team productivity
- Represent needs of the Japan Sales team within Global programs
- Benefits allowance
- Equity awards
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel insurance
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.