Named Account Executive, Automotive
Databricks is the Lakehouse company. We operate at the leading edge of the Unified Data Analytics and AI space. Our customers turn to us to drive the accelerated innovation that their businesses need to gain first mover advantage in today's ultra competitive landscape. Do you want to help solve the world's toughest problems with big data and AI? This is what we do everyday at Databricks.
We are looking for a creative, execution oriented Named Account Executive to join the team in France to maximise the phenomenal market opportunity that exists for Databricks within the Automotive industry in France. Reporting to the Director, Enterprise, as an Named Account Executive at Databricks you will come with an informed and compelling point of view on the Big Data and Advanced Analytics space which will guide your successful strategy and together with both our teams and partners, allow you to provide exceptional value to our customers.
The impact you will have:
- Assess your list of assigned (up to 8) accounts with the Automotive industry and develop account / territory plan with your extended team and ecosystem partners, that accelerates customer success to exceed quarterly/annual consumption and booking goals
- Build a customer base, identifying and closing new logo opportunities and develop the expand / consumption use cases within any existing accounts
- Lead your customers and partners to identify impactful big data and AI use cases whilst proving out their value on the Databricks Lakehouse platform.
- Orchestrate and utilise internal teams to maximise the impact on your ecosystem.
- Build exceptional value with all engagements to guide successful negotiations to close point.
- Develop an understanding of technical product details and roadmap to build trust with executives and technical champions
What we look for:
- Experience in a technical, software / SaaS direct sales role
- Successful experience selling complex software deals and quota over-achievement
- Experience driving successful adoption of usage-based subscription services (SaaS) and co-selling with AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud teams or an understanding of consumption based land and expand sales models is advantageous
- Evidence of creating demand that delivered substantial business value
- Experience of following robust sales methodologies and process, e.g. account planning, MEDDPICC, Value Selling and accurate forecasting
- Experience of building effective champions, collaborative teams and partnerships to support execution of your territory plan.
- Experience of developing a clear partner strategy and managing it to success
- Experience in identifying key uses cases and buying centres in an opportunity to increase the impact of Databricks in an organisation
- Longevity with previous employers
- Complementary health insurance
- Complementary life and disability coverage
- Complementary pension
- Equity awards
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.