Strategic Account Executive - Financial Services
Databricks operates at the leading edge of the Unified Data Analytics and AI space. Our customers turn to us to lead the accelerated innovation that their businesses need to gain first mover advantage in today's ultra competitive landscape.
As we continue our rapid expansion across Central Europe, we are looking for a creative, execution oriented Strategic Account Executive to join the team in Germany to maximise the phenomenal market opportunity that exists for Databricks. Reporting to our Director of Enterprise Sales, as a Strategic Account Executive at Databricks you will manage a small portfolio of our largest financial services clients in Germany. You will come with an informed point of view on Big Data, Advanced Analytics and AI which will help to guide your successful execution strategy and allow you to provide genuine value to this strategic client.
The impact you will have:
- Assess your key account and develop a strategy to meet and exceed revenue goals
- Build positive relationships with key decision makers and establish yourself as a trusted advisor within your key account
- Identify land opportunities and develop the expand / consumption use cases within your key account
- Orchestrate and utilise internal teams to maximise the impact on your ecosystem
- Showcase exceptional value with all engagements to guide successful negotiations to close point
What we look for:
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas and KPIs
- Experience selling to large enterprise-class financial services clients in Germany
- Proven experience selling complex software deals
- Understanding of consumption-based land and expand sales models
- Evidence of creating demand that delivered substantial business value
- Experience of following robust sales methodologies and process, e.g. account planning, MEDDPICC, Value Selling, Command of the Message and accurate forecasting
- Experience of building effective champions and collaborative teams to support execution of your territory plan
- Experience of developing a clear partner strategy and managing it to success
- Understanding of how to identify important uses cases and buying centres in order to increase the impact of Databricks within an organisation
- Fluent English and German language skills essential
- Life, accident and disability coverage
- Company pension with employer contribution
- Equity awards
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel insurance
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.