Senior Product Manager, SQL Partner Ecosystem
You will be a Product Manager for Databrick SQL (https://databricks.com/product/databricks-sql focusing on our partner ecosystem. Databricks SQL delivers class-leading performance and efficiency for ETL, EDA and BI workloads on top of the Lakehouse architecture, enabling the unification of AI and BI within a single, open data platform. Our innovative approach to this market has resulted in exceptional growth; we recently publicly shared that we have reached $100M ARR one year after launch. We believe our ecosystem partners are key to our next phase of growth, and you will be responsible for defining and delivering the product roadmap that ensures that our customers can easily leverage the best tools on the market with Databricks SQL.
This role requires coordinating all product activities from vision to implementation, including engaging large enterprise customers to understand their needs, developing long-term product strategy, defining product roadmaps, working with engineering to build those products, and coordinating with various internal stakeholders (both pre- and post-launch) to ensure product success.
The impact you will have:
- Identify key partners for Databricks SQL and develop product integrations to create a seamless user experience for customers
- Work closely with key partners along with our Technology Partners team to develop and execute on joint roadmaps
- Taking new features you envision from ideation / exploration with customers to full launch and rollout, including marketing plan and field enablement.
- Bring insights about our customers and the market at large to the engineering and leadership team by working closely with our customers and partners.
- Build a large new business, in a competitive market, that delivers differentiated value to customers.
What we look for:
- 5+ years of Product Management or relevant Engineering Leadership position
- Educational background in computer science or related engineering practice
- Experience working with business intelligence tools, ETL platforms, databases and/or data warehouses.
- Strong track record of delivering products with cross-functional teams common to enterprise software industry (field engineering, sales, marketing, partnerships, etc.)
- Experience in working closely with enterprise customers and ISV partners in the data market
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Pay Range Transparency
Databricks is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The pay range(s) for this role is listed below and represents base salary range for non-commissionable roles or on-target earnings for commissionable roles. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, depth of experience, relevant certifications and training, and specific work location. Based on the factors above, Databricks utilizes the full width of the range. The total compensation package for this position may also include eligibility for annual performance bonus, equity, and the benefits listed above. For more information regarding which range your location is in visit our page here.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.