Customer Training Lead, AMER
While candidates in the listed location(s) are encouraged for this role, candidates in other locations will be considered.
The Databricks Enablement team is on a mission to upskill Data and AI professionals in our customer organizations to leverage Databricks and accelerate the business outcomes. We are looking for Customer Enablement leads in the region to work with cross functional account teams and support the customer onboarding and ongoing talent enablement needs. Working with the Technical GMs in the region, this role will develop enablement strategies and plans for various customer segments, working with the global enablement teams to drive seamless execution types, and directly get involved in executing training customization for select strategic customers. Balancing a combination of free and paid training offerings to the customer, this role will support training bookings and revenue in the region and ensure customer success with the right number of learners and credentials in customer accounts.
- Work with sales and regional FE teams to create enablement strategies aligned with the business needs by customer segment.
- Ensure all customers have a tailored enablement plan to meet their specific needs.
- Work with the global enablement teams of delivery and operations to ensure a seamless execution of the plan.
- Track and report weekly/monthly numbers and drive appropriate actions from stakeholders.
- Create and manage plans for regional training bookings and revenue execution expectations.
- Work as a voice of the customer for global teams supporting enablement content and credentials.
- Experience in Big Data, AI or Data Science
- Ability to think and act strategically while executing tactically
- Demonstrated experience in Customer Success, training, or managing a book of business (or similar field in consulting, industry)
- Tech bar: technical enough to deeply understand the curriculum and certifications and make recommendations to customers. Can deliver foundational onboarding webinars, but not expected to conduct deep hands-on training.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders in both customer accounts and internal to drive action (training revenue goals and Learners/credentials)
- Ability to translate customer business outcomes to learning plans and enablement recommendations.
- Strong program management, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive multiple projects across different teams simultaneously while maintaining great attention to detail and sensitivity to deadlines and priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced and dynamic environment
Pay Range Transparency
Databricks is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The pay range(s) for this role is listed below and represents base salary range for non-commissionable roles or on-target earnings for commissionable roles. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, depth of experience, relevant certifications and training, and specific work location. Based on the factors above, Databricks utilizes the full width of the range. The total compensation package for this position may also include eligibility for annual performance bonus, equity, and the benefits listed above. For more information regarding which range your location is in visit our page here.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.