Strategic Account Executive, FSI
Do you want to help solve the world's toughest problems with big data and AI? This is what we do every day at Databricks!
Reporting to the Country Leader, as a Strategic Account Executive your mission will be to grow a small number of our most strategic FSI customer partnerships in Databricks. You will be dedicated to managing a high-value customer(s) in Spain.
The impact you will have:
- You will co-develop a business plan, with your team and ecosystem partners, that accelerates customer success to exceed quarterly/annual usage and booking goals
- You will lead your team, customers and partners to identify impactful big data and AI use cases whilst proving out their value on the Databricks LakeHouse platform
- You will implement the big data and AI transformation goals of your customer through a combination of strategic partnerships, well scoped professional services, training and targeted Executive engagement
- You will develop an understanding of technical product details and roadmap to build trust with executives and technical champions
What we look for:
- You will have experience managing global accounts, virtual teams and leading complex, federated sales campaigns in major accounts
- You will have experience working in Big Data, Cloud, or SaaS industries with some technical sales experience
- Proof of exceeding sales quotas in high-growth Enterprise software companies
- You will have experience driving consumption and commit-based engagement models and strategies working with professional services and training teams
- You will have experience co-selling and scaling your business with Cloud Vendors (AWS, Azure and Google Cloud teams) and Global Solution Integrators (GSI)
- Experience of building effective champions, collaborative teams and partnerships to support execution of your account / territory plan
- Understanding of how to identify all key uses cases and buying centres in an opportunity to increase the impact of Databricks in an organisation
- Experience of following robust sales methodologies and process, e.g. account planning, MEDDPICC, Value Selling and accurate forecasting
- Fluent Spanish and business English is required
- Private medical insurance
- Life, accident & disability insurance
- Equity awards
- Enhanced parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- Annual career development fund
- Home office & work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
- Employee referral bonus
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.