Director, Enterprise Sales
Databricks operates at the leading edge of the Unified Data Analytics space and our customers turn to us to drive the accelerated innovation that their businesses need to gain first mover advantage in today's ultra competitive landscape.
Due to exceptional success in Southern Europe, we are looking to hire a Senior Sales Director to join our world-class sales organisation to lead a team of Enterprise Account Executives based in France.
You will be responsible for recruiting and growing your team of Account Executives, overseeing and motivating the team, implementing sales plans, developing new business, and expanding existing business in a context of Consumption and Commit model. This is an opportunity to build and lead an integral part of the EMEA sales team, so we are looking for owners, who will go the extra mile and want to be the very best at what they do.
- Build and manage a growing team of Account Executives, ensuring you coach them to develop the skills and behaviours they will need to succeed
- Create trust-based relationships with customers for long term success in the region
- Manage the front-line voice of Databricks, effectively communicating the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Build a thorough understanding of category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Establish company sales growth plans and investment capacity requirements
- Partner with cross-functional teams to create, implement, and manage a complete revenue process
- Maintain deep understanding of technical product details and roadmap to win the hearts and minds of C-suite buyers as well as developers and data scientists
- Experience as a high-growth enterprise software sales leader with demonstrable track record of success
- Ability to engage with and hire the best sales talent in the market
- Clear focus and emphasis on methodology based sales coaching, including MEDDPIC, Command of the Message and Challenger Sales
- Expert knowledge of value based sales with business and IT including C suite
- Experience in leadership roles focussed on developing and managing new sales organisations to influence, develop, and achieve objectives within Big Data, Cloud, or SaaS sales
- Able to articulate and evangelise the value and align it with customer outcomes
- Fluency in French and English is essential
- Complementary health insurance
- Complementary life and disability coverage
- Complementary pension
- Equity awards
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.