Strategic Account Executive, Retail and Consumer Goods
Databricks operates at the leading edge of the Unified Data Analytics and AI space. Our customers turn to us to lead the accelerated innovation that their businesses need to gain first mover advantage in today's ultra competitive landscape.
As we continue our rapid expansion across Northern Europe, we are looking for a creative, customer focussed Strategic Account Executive to join the team in the UK to maximise the phenomenal market opportunity that exists for Databricks within Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods (RCG). Reporting to our Director of Enterprise Sales, as a Strategic Account Executive at Databricks you will manage our largest RCG clients. You will come with an informed point of view on Big Data, Advanced Analytics and AI which will help to guide your successful execution strategy and allow you to provide value to this strategic client.
The impact you will have:
- You will co-develop a business plan, with your team and ecosystem partners, that accelerates customer success to exceed quarterly/annual usage and booking goals
- You will lead your team, customers and partners to identify impactful big data and AI use cases whilst proving out their value on the Databricks Lakehouse platform
- You will implement the big data and AI transformation goals of your customer through a combination of strategic partnerships, well scoped professional services, training and targeted Executive engagement
- You will develop an understanding of technical product details and roadmap to build trust with executives and technical champions
- You will identify land opportunities and develop the expand / consumption use cases within your key accounts
What we look for:
- You will have experience managing global accounts, virtual teams and leading complex, federated sales campaigns in major Retail and Consumer Goods accounts
- You will have experience working in Big Data, Cloud, or SaaS industries
- Proof of exceeding sales quotas in high-growth Enterprise software companies
- You will have experience driving usage and commit-based engagement models and strategies working with professional services and training teams
- You will have experience co-selling and scaling your business with Cloud Vendors (AWS, Azure and Google Cloud teams) and Global Solution Integrators (GSI)
- You will have experience co-developing business cases and gaining support from C-level Executives
- You will have experience following sales methodologies and process, e.g. account planning, MEDDPICC, Value Selling, Command of the Message and accurate forecasting
- Track record of over achieving against quota
- Private medical, dental and cash refunds for health expenses
- Life, disability and critical illness coverage
- Group personal pension with company contribution
- Equity awards
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.