Account Executive, DNB
As a Digital Native Account Executive at Databricks, you are passionate about selling to high-growth, venture-backed companies. You will sell to the most technologically advanced companies in the world. You know how to compress decision cycles by penetrating accounts fast and demonstrating the value to the customer. You love understanding a product in-depth and are passionate about communicating its value to Customers. You will close new accounts while growing existing accounts by always looking for new opportunities. Along with the chance to close exciting deals, we also offer accelerators above 100% quota accomplishment. You will report to the Director of Digital Native Business, India.
The impact you will have:
- You will have a direct influence on the data strategy of the companies today
- You will communicate account strategy to Databricks Senior Leadership on a regular basis
- You will allocate Databricks resources to break into new accounts and grow existing accounts
- Meet with C-Level Executives to Practitioner level to understand how Databricks can make an impact on business outcomes
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- You will use a creative, fail-fast approach to selling and creating value for customers
- You will build a plan for success internally at Databricks and externally with your accounts
What we look for:
- Passion for selling a highly technical product in the cloud
- 5+ years of experience with Open Source Technologies and build vs buy decision-making
- 5 -10 years of experience with Value Selling Methodologies
- A creative salesperson with a well-defined prospecting motion
- Sales experience within big data, Cloud, or SaaS sales
- Proven years of experience exceeding sales quotas
- Success closing new accounts while working on existing accounts
- Private medical insurance
- Accident coverage
- Employee's Provident Fund
- Equity awards
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel insurance
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.