Senior Customer Marketing Manager
As a Senior Customer Marketing Manager, you will drive Databricks reference management for top-tier activities that directly impact our market success. You will engage with our most strategic accounts, creating relationships with senior data executives at Fortune 500 companies to give them a platform to shine a light on their success. How? By aligning them to unique data and AI advocacy opportunities that only Databricks can provide-- from presenting at the biggest data and AI conference in the world, to global brand campaigns that position them at the forefront of tech innovation, to top business media engagements, to industry-leading thought leadership. This is a role for someone who wants to build a career in high-profile Customer Marketing at the fastest-growing software company in the world.
The impact you will have:
- Source, secure and manage top-tier customer reference accounts to support multiple internal stakeholders, including executive programs, global events, analyst and public relations
- Recruit C-level customer advocates, build strategic, ongoing relationships, and drive their engagement by aligning Databricks reference activities that map to their interests and priorities
- Align with internal account teams to become a strategic resource to them, showing how customer advocacy can help deepen and broaden relationships with their accounts.
- Create and execute strategic account advocacy plans that map different senior titles to relevant marketing activities over a 12-month period
- Develop a deep understanding of customer stories, and how to best align them to the needs of the business
- Ensure effective management and tracking of customer referenceability status, preferences, activities, and measurable impact
- Increase the number of actively-engaged senior executive customer references to drive C-level advocacy and visibility in the marketplace
- Successfully meet OKRs to deliver customer references to meet required FY corporate priorities
- Deliver customer references that contribute to leadership rankings in major analyst reports
- Deliver customer references that meet all stakeholder requirements for product launches, events, media and campaigns
What we look for:
- 5+ years in customer marketing or reference-related role
- C-level reference acquisition and relationship management
- Working in a high-growth, fast-paced SaaS environment
- Building and managing customer reference programs, including pipeline management, strategic planning, reporting
- Managing and prioritizing projects across multiple teams, and collaborating with various stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) Plan
- FSA, HSA and Commuter Benefit Plans
- Equity Awards
- Flexible Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Family Planning
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Annual Career Development Fund
- Home Office/Work Headphones Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Mental Wellness Resources
Pay Range Transparency
Databricks is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The pay range(s) for this role is listed below and represents base salary range for non-commissionable roles or on-target earnings for commissionable roles. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, depth of experience, relevant certifications and training, and specific work location. Based on the factors above, Databricks utilizes the full width of the range. The total compensation package for this position may also include eligibility for annual performance bonus, equity, and the benefits listed above. For more information regarding which range your location is in visit our page here.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.