Sr. Manager, Enablement Programs
Databricks is experiencing tremendous growth and we are looking for a Senior Technical Enablement Program Manager to join our Technical Field Enablement Team. You will report to the Director of Technical Enablement for Field Engineering.
An ideal candidate possesses expertise in instructional design and adult learning principles and has a genuine passion for Data and AI technologies. The candidate should demonstrate accountability, exceptional organizational skills, and the capability to lead cross-functional projects effectively. Furthermore, they should exhibit a strategic mindset and the ability to adapt to evolving priorities, ultimately driving performance, productivity, and results through the cultivation of strong relationships.
The mission of the Technical Enablement team is to empower the technical field team and all customer-facing technical roles with essential technical, business, leadership, and customer engagement skills through exceptional enablement programs throughout their tenure at Databricks. In this position, you will assess and enhance the skills necessary to elevate the overall learner effectiveness in the field.
The impact you will have:
- Collaborate closely with senior leadership and key stakeholders to validate, prioritize, and execute innovative technical enablement initiatives
- Map and own the technical leadership programs and initiatives in alignment with the strategic priorities of the company and OKRs of the Field Engineering organization
- Contribute to the technical enablement strategy by creating scalable and engaging field leadership programs, encompassing program design, development, implementation, and the oversight of reporting processes
- Work cross-functionally to keep up-to-date with a fast-evolving platform, product, messaging, product capabilities, and new processes
- Create, curate, and utilize content, while fostering Communities of Practice through cross-functional connections and harnessing the expertise of subject matter experts (SMEs) to further enrich our enablement programs and content.
- Continually seek opportunities for enhancement that yield measurable results, all while maintaining a commitment to refining and optimizing the strategy for enablement solutions at Databricks
- Coordinate and facilitate leadership sessions, workshops, and other enablement launches
- Monitor programs for improvement that lead to measurable outcomes, always looking to evolve the enablement and training solutions at Databricks
- Establish effective assessment methods and metrics to gauge the effectiveness and impact of leadership programs.
- Collaborate with external partners and vendors to enrich program content and improve delivery by leveraging industry insights and expertise
What we look for:
- Minimum 12 years experience in enablement, and education at a SaaS company
- Can translate data/insights into strategies and provide data-driven solutions
- Solid experience running large-scale enablement programs, and how to evangelize and roll out the programs effectively across the organization.
- Results-driven with deep project management skills and customer focus
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills along with polished presentation skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced dynamic environment, able to manage competing priorities, and stay flexible through growth and change.
- Strong executive presence, communication and influence skills, comfortable presenting in front of large audiences
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Pay Range Transparency
Databricks is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The pay range(s) for this role is listed below and represents base salary range for non-commissionable roles or on-target earnings for commissionable roles. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, depth of experience, relevant certifications and training, and specific work location. Based on the factors above, Databricks utilizes the full width of the range. The total compensation package for this position may also include eligibility for annual performance bonus, equity, and the benefits listed above. For more information regarding which range your location is in visit our page here.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.