Senior People Program Manager
You will be an important addition to the People Operations team and will be relied on to help coordinate global HR programs. Reporting to the Director, People Operations, the People Operations Program Manager will be the connection point between our global People Ops team and our partners to ensure the HR processes are developed with employee experience and culture top of mind. You will drive global People Operation subject matter experts and coordinating partners on People Operations programs across all employee life cycles. You be asked to handle urgent issues and create scalable solutions. Most importantly, you enjoy teamwork with talented individuals.
The impact you will have:
- Partner with other teams to understand issues and implement solutions
- Partner with global operations managers and integrate local perspective in program area
- Create plans for change management
- Oversee assigned programs; provide work direction and guidance to program staff to assure implementation of program policies and goals.
- Confer with team and partners regarding program requirements.
- Initiate, organize and direct operational procedures of the program.
- Plan, prioritize, assign, schedule, and lead progress update meetings
What we look for:
- Expertise in project management and at least 2 HR programs
- Program strategy
- Coordinate team members and partners
- Escalation point for team members and guide them on best practices
- Identify opportunities for process simplification and automation
- A minimum of 6 - 8 years of experience
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Life Insurance
- Equity Awards
- Paid Parental Leave
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Annual Career Development Fund
- Home Office/Work Headphones Reimbursement
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Mental Wellness Resources
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.