Enterprise Account Executive
Do you want to help solve the world's toughest problems with big data and AI? This is what we do everyday at Databricks!
Reporting to the Enterprise Sales Director for the Nordic Region, you will be supported by a team of accomplished big data, AI and industry specialists.
Your mission will be to maximise the phenomenal market opportunity that exists for Databricks in Finland across a select group of Enterprise companies. You will be always hunting for new opportunities while maintaining a happy and successful customer base.
The impact you will have:
- You will co-develop a business plan, with your team and ecosystem partners, that accelerates existing customer success, identifies and acquires new customers and enables you to exceed quarterly/annual usage and booking goals
- You will motivate and mentor a diverse team of big data and AI professionals to implement your business plan
- You will lead your team, customers and partners to identify impactful big data and AI use cases whilst proving out their value on the Databricks Lakehouse platform
- You will support the broader big data and AI transformation goals of your customers through a combination of strategic partnerships, well scoped professional services, training and targeted Executive engagement
What we look for:
- A top-notch Account Executive who gets motivated by building a region, patch, account
- Experience at fast growing and successful companies/organisations
- Experience educating and selling value to businesses of all sizes
- Quota over-achievement when selling complex software
- Experience driving successful adoption of usage-based subscription services (SaaS), (i.e. consumption based business)
- Success scaling your business through external partnerships with hyper scalers (AWS, Azure and Google Cloud teams) and system integrators (SI’s)
- Rigorous Sales Methodology and Sales Process, proven by accurate forecasts throughout the deal cycle (i.e. Territory and Account planning, MEDDPICC, Challenger Sales and Command of the Message)
- Understanding of how to identify important uses cases and buying centres to increase the impact of Databricks within an organisation
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Private Medical Insurance
- Vision Reimbursement
- Life, accident and disability coverage
- Pension Plan
- Equity awards
- Enhanced Parental Leaves
- Fitness reimbursement
- Annual career development fund
- Home office & work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
- Employee referral bonus
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.