Solutions Architect, Brazil
We are looking for experienced pre-sales professionals who have a successful track record helping large enterprises become more data-driven. Working with the Account Executive (AE), the Retail and CPG SA defines and directs the technical strategy for our largest and important accounts, leading to more widespread use of our products and wider and deeper adoption of ML & AI. You will lean upon your solid background in value selling, technical account management and technical leadership to maximize success in these accounts. While you work with a team that includes hands-on resources who will build proofs of concept and demonstrate Databricks' products, you need to be technical and must understand the relevance and application of ML & AI within a range of use cases important to the target accounts in the Retail and CPG space.
The impact you will have:
- You will work with 1-2 clients as the main technical voice for Databricks
- You will lead your customers on a transformational journey, helping them to evaluate and adopt Databricks as part of their strategy
- You will implement the technical strategy in the account, in close understanding of the strategy
- Build a movement of technical champions within the account
- Align technical strategies around Databricks solutions
- You will provide structured mentorship for other team members
What we look for:
- 5+ years of experience working very large (> $1m ARR), from the Retail and CPG related space
- 4+ years working in a pre sales capacity or supporting sales activity
- Technical in big data, data science and cloud
- An ability in data-driven business transformation, and driving change with data
- 3+ years of experience with design and implementation experience in big data technologies such as Hadoop, NoSQL, MPP, OLTP, and OLAP or full lifecycle data science solutions
- Maintain and extend production data systems to evolve with complex customer needs
- Production programming experience in Python, R, Scala or Java
- Fluent-proficiency in Portuguese and English is required. Spanish fluency is a plus.
- Nice to have: Databricks Certification
- Private Medical and Dental,
- Equity Awards
- Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Childcare Reimbursement
- Home Office/Work Headphones Reimbursement
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Annual Career Development Fund
- Mental Wellness Resources
- Meal Allowance
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.