Emerging Enterprise Account Executive
As an Emerging Enterprise Account Executive at Databricks, you have strong command of the SaaS sales process. You know how to sell innovation and change through customer vision expansion and can guide deals forward to compress decision cycles. You love understanding a product in-depth and are passionate about communicating its value to customers and partners. Always prospecting for new opportunities, you will only focused on acquiring new logos. Along with the chance to close exciting deals, we also offer accelerators above 100% quota accomplishment. You will report to a regional sales manager.
The impact you will have:
- Assess your accounts and develop a strategy to identify and engage all buying centers
- Use a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Identify the most viable use cases in each account to maximize Databricks impact
- Orchestrate and work with teams to maximize the impact on your ecosystem
- Build value with all engagements to promote successful negotiations to close point
- Promote Databricks enterprise cloud data platform powered by Apache Spark
- Be Customer focused by delivering technical and business results using the Databricks Platform
- Promote Teamwork...it makes the Dreamwork!
What we look for:
- You have previously worked in an early-stage company and you know how to navigate and be successful in a fast growing organization.
- Sales experience within big data, Cloud, or SaaS sales
- Prior customer relationships with CIOs and important decision-makers
- Simply articulate intricate cloud technologies and big data
- Experience exceeding sales quotas
- Success closing net new logos
- 3+ years of sales experience in SaaS/PaaS companies
- Bachelor's Degree
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
Pay Range Transparency
Databricks is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The pay range(s) for this role is listed below and represents base salary range for non-commissionable roles or on-target earnings for commissionable roles. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, depth of experience, relevant certifications and training, and specific work location. Based on the factors above, Databricks utilizes the full width of the range. The total compensation package for this position may also include eligibility for annual performance bonus, equity, and the benefits listed above. For more information regarding which range your location is in visit our page here.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.