Executive Recruiting Corodinator
Databricks’ mission is to accelerate innovation for its customers by unifying Data Science, Engineering and Business. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Databricks provides a Unified Analytics Platform for data science teams to collaborate with data engineering and lines of business to build data products. Users achieve faster time-to-value with Databricks by creating analytic workflows that go from ETL and interactive exploration to production. The company also makes it easier for its users to focus on their data by providing a fully managed, scalable, and secure cloud infrastructure that reduces operational complexity and total cost of ownership. Databricks, venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz, NEA and Battery Ventures, among others, has a global customer base that includes Salesforce, Viacom, Shell, and HP. For more information, visit www.databricks.com. Apache, Apache Spark and Spark are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.
About the Role
As an Executive Recruiting Coordinator you will view the world through a lens of candidate and client experience. You will work across multiple regions and gain exposure to multiple departments across Databricks. Our team arranges complex interview schedules and capture documentation, greet and escort candidates, manage post-offer paperwork, help coordinate new executive onboarding and communications, and other additional project management and reporting. You will use existing recruiting tools and practices and stay up to date on new tools and practices that could be used to continuously improve our processes.
The impact you will have:
- Be the point of contact for Executive candidates throughout interview process and provide a best in class “white glove” candidate experience
- Handle heavy, complex interview scheduling that may consist of international and offsite meetings and external video/telepresence conferencing
- Partner with Executive Assistants, Interviewers and Team Coordinators to provide a great candidate experience
- Provide on-site support for in-person interviews
- Manage expenses and provision travel authorization for high profile candidates
- Draft employment agreements for new hires
- Manage the process for high-touch candidate gifts
- Provide data for the Executive Recruiting team
- Generate reports to be presented to members of the Executive Leadership Team
- Maintain confidentiality and security of sensitive information and files
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
- Own tasks that will round out the hiring process, such as, but not limited to: candidate reimbursements, data entry and cleansing, onboarding, POs, etc.
What we look for:
- 5+ years experience as an Executive Admin or Executive/Leadership Recruiting Coordination experience
- Experience with GSuite, Greenhouse, and candidate databases
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Pay Range Transparency
Databricks is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The pay range(s) for this role is listed below and represents base salary range for non-commissionable roles or on-target earnings for commissionable roles. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, depth of experience, relevant certifications and training, and specific work location. Based on the factors above, Databricks utilizes the full width of the range. The total compensation package for this position may also include eligibility for annual performance bonus, equity, and the benefits listed above. For more information regarding which range your location is in visit our page here.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.