Marketing Manager (French Market)
Silvr is the fastest-growing alternative business financing solution in continental Europe.
We are on a mission to make business funding more accessible. Pioneering advanced data-based scoring technology, we provide fast, secure, easy-to-access funding for SMBs that want to diversify their funding sources. Since its creation in 2020, Silvr has already deployed more than €150M to hundreds of digital companies. Read more about us here.
In the past 3 years, we achieved a great deal of successes in France. Apart from funding hundreds of great SMB companies - Silvr was picked as one of top 100 EMEA fintechs, one of top 10 startups in France, and celebrated as the 3rd out of 300 fastest growing French tech companies in 2022. And we’re not slowing down in 2023!
Now our CMO Sacha is looking for a French Marketing Intern to join our Brand Marketing team, and focus full-time on building our visibility in the home market.
You will work in close collaboration with Product and Growth Marketing teams, and support the needs of our French Investment Associates. Since our global Marketing team is located in Paris, you would ideally be based here as well.
- Work in close collaboration with Marketing teammates from Outbound, Product, and Brand specialties on planning, setting up, and executing Silvr’s marketing campaigns.
- In collaboration with our SEO agency and our freelance content writer, help us execute our SEO strategy for France by writing new SEO content and translating existing content from English.
- Following the best-practices set by our German content writer, own end-to-end process for French customer cases: getting in touch with them, interviewing them, writing the content, putting quotes up on our website, making sure they’re always up-to-date.
- Support the French sales department with any marketing help necessary: write outreach e-mails, translate Sales collateral, write employee advocacy posts for LinkedIn, etc.
- Be the project manager for any ongoing website improvements, implemented by our freelance designer and web agency.
- Spot and seek out co-marketing / partnership marketing / public speaking opportunities in the French market and execute those initiatives successfully.
- Salary of €1000-1500/month depending on your level of studies.
- MacBook pro for the duration of your internship.
- Swile meal vouchers €10/day - 50% employee share.
- Dog-friendly WeWork office in the 9th arrondissement - with the ability to work remotely up to 3 days per week.
- 1 day off per month.
- Buy any book you’d like - on Silvr!
- You are a native French speaker with business-level English proficiency.
- You are currently based in Paris.
- You are a Marketing student or a graduate - or somebody with a demonstrable passion for marketing. (Previous tech startup internships aren’t required - but would be a bonus.)
- You have great written and oral communication, like working within an international team, are proactive, and take ownership.
- Online interview with Ruta, our Head of Brand (30min). If successful, you will be given a small practical task to prepare.
- Online practical task presentation and team interview with Ruta, Vivien, Jeanne (1hr). If successful, you will be moved to the final stage:
- Online interview with Sacha, CMO and hiring manager (30min).
We try to make sure that the recruitment process takes no longer than 2 weeks.
Silvr is committed to fostering sustainable, equitable, and inclusive economic growth.
If you're intrigued by the job offer, we encourage you to apply without hesitation, even if you don't meet all the criteria!
- Brand Marketing
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Working at Silvr
Silvr’s team shares one mission: empower business owners - the builders of tomorrow’s.
Working with this goal in mind, sharing knowledge, and learning from teammates is what defines their adventure.
Joining Silvr means working in a fast-paced international environment with people who are passionate about making access to business financing fair and easy.
With plans to scale across Europe in the coming years, Silvr offers many great challenges for anyone who enjoys being hands-on, belonging to a strong team, leaving their footprint in the early days of the company’s growth, and taking accountability.
Marketing Manager (French Market)
Already working at Silvr?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.